Yes I could say, Oh my life is busy.....but it's not really compared to some.....and I could say hmm what do 'I' have to say.....but that doesn't cut it either...Its my blog and really I should be able to write what I like. Maybe I just don't know where to start................
Let's start again with the basics...10 random facts about me
- I am terrified of lizards.....major anxiety
- I am dreading turning 57 or I could say looking forward to turning 58. Both my Mum and my maternal Grandmother died at 57 so it is an age that really stands out for me
- I hate people touching my feet...sounds weird but my daughter is now the same
- I enjoy time to myself with no noise...my house always has some kind of noise...my husband and daughters can come home and the first thing they will do is turn on either the television or the stereo...I love the silence
- I hate my teeth...major dental problems but I carry my stress in my mouth!
- I love the beach..my mother use to take us climbing over the rocks at the beach when we were younger and we would always come home with shells and pebbles. My children also enjoyed this time with her and after she died we often would collect a special piece and put it in the 'Nana Jar'
- I have travelled around Australia with my husband many years ago but am now looking forward to travelling the world....after we married we had our children straight away and as I was a SAHM it wasn't in the budget to travel overseas. My youngest daughter is in her final year at school so we have some major travelling plans ahead
- I want to go and live for a few months in another country...especially a non English speaking one. I want to live within a different community and immerse myself in a different culture
- I am a perfectionist....in some things....not housework.....I love to crochet and every stitch needs to be perfect or I undo it.
- I started this blog just over a year ago......I have told nobody that it exists......nobody